By using the GrandpaTellMe.com web site, a service of GrandpaTellMe.com
Software Services, LLC ("GrandpaTellMe.com"), you are agreeing to be bound
- You must be 13 years and older to use this site.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your user
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate
other GrandpaTellMe.com users.
- You may not use the GrandpaTellMe.com service for any illegal or
unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local
laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text,
information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video
clips, links (“Content”) that you submit, post, and display on the
- You must not modify, adapt or hack GrandpaTellMe.com or modify
another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with
- You must not create or submit unwanted email to any
GrandpaTellMe.com members (“Spam”).
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a
- You must not, in the use of GrandpaTellMe.com, violate any laws in
your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of
your GrandpaTellMe.com account. While GrandpaTellMe.com prohibits such
conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that
GrandpaTellMe.com cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web
site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use
the GrandpaTellMe.com service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the GrandpaTellMe.com
service for any reason, without notice at any time.
notify you via Internet email using the email address listed in your
account. What constitutes a "material change" will be determined at our
sole discretion, in good faith and using common sense and reasonable
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and accounts
containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are
unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or
otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or
Copyright (What's Yours is Yours)
NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT OR INTELLECTUAL
GrandpaTellMe.com respects the intellectual property of others, and we
ask our users to do the same. GrandpaTellMe.com may, in appropriate
circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts
of users who may be repeat infringers. If you believe that your work has
been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your
intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide
GrandpaTellMe.com's Copyright Agent the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act
on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property
that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is
located on the site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the
disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above
information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or
intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or
intellectual property owner's behalf.
GrandpaTellMe.com's Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other
intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
c/o GrandpaTellMe.com Inc.
1921 West Calle del Norte
Chandler, AZ 85224
By email: email@example.com